Subscribe


RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, January 25, 2008

Narcis Edition

Some friends asked me to post this peculiar story. And the others has pushed me to be a narcis, including this person. She asked me several times to post How I look like. So, to fulfill your curiousity 'bout my profile, .....here goes your artist *wink...:

Me & My Uniform

Gender : Female.
Spouse : Jon.
Kid : Azka Balthazar Aleszer, 1 year.
Main job : Purchasing Officer.
Side job : Welding Designer (wish to be an expert Welding Inspector)
Love : books hunting.
Hate : being ill, shopping, liar & betrayer.
Hobby : reading, colecting CD/cassettes.
Sport : tennis. Sometimes I do futsal, hiking, wall climbing & parasailing.
Music : Jazz, David Foster, Kenny Loggins, Peter Cetera, Sting.
Fave foods/drinks : sandwich, pasta, orange juice, iced lemon tea.
Fave colour : white & black.
Addicted to : coffee, chocolate, up-grading my hard/software...*lol.
Job target : working for Oil Company
Life target : wanna be full time mom & the boss of myself *thooink..
The facts :
Short hair cut is always the best (feels like Princess Diana malu ....*waaaw!!kaget). Never affected by new fashion (ooh, jadul toh... nerd). I'm perfectionist. bored16 Sleeping is my best way for relaxing. Coz, I just sleep 3-5 hours a day. Yups, I get insomnia. I love collecting The Old Sutherhand's stuffs, Karl May's books of course!! baca

Me & My hubby dubby

Well... nothing's special, hah? Please drop me a word, whether you like or dislike me. How 'bout you? It's gonna be your next posting!
Begitulah penampakan Mbu'Azka. Gimana nih, sekarang ada yg mo nandingi kenarsisan aye?!?! Umi... sekarang giliran ente kena target!

6 comments:

  1. wakakakakakakakakakakakakakak....
    penampakannya keluaaaarrrrr.... bagoooossss...sep..sep..


    -romanpicisan-

    ReplyDelete
  2. wihhh..si mbu pan geulis nya?teu jauh beda lah jeung si umi nu pang geulisna,hahaaa..
    Tak kusangka requestku segitu seceptnya terkabul..sekalian si mpak keliatan juga, pan afdol tuh kenalannya. Umi mah ga usye ditampakin mang dah demen mejeng mbu..makasih yups btw.Hidup Mbu lah pokona..(yuka--umina syamil)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DDuuarrrr....oooh ini toh yg namanya mbu azka...bener-bener deh diluar bayangan bunda..hihi....

    ReplyDelete
  4. suittt..suittt..beredar juga akhirnya edisi narsis..hehehh..mantaps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sambil angkat tangan ke langit dan komat-kamit* syukur alhamdulillah aku enggak ketimpuk narsis huahahha. Wah kalau dikau sulit tidur, kalau aku sulit bangun hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi caese, nice photos! thank you for granting my request. wink* oh, you're into a lot of sports.. that's great:)

    happy tuesday to all the family! tc

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanx..:)